|Donnerstag, 5. Januar um 19:30 in der Börse|
With Star Guest Rabbi Avraham Edelstein, CEO of Ner L'Elef (Israel/South Africa)
Jewish Experience invites all Students and Young Professionals to a mega speech with our Star Guest about
- Wealth, philanthropy and social activism - the three pillars of a sociaty.
- Wealth as a give and aprivelage
- Creating responsibility for proactive rather than reactive philanthropy
- Comparisons between structures of profit and non-for-profit institutions, management practice, fiscal and social responsibility, etc.
- Wealth as a means rather an ends.
- Self actualization vs. self-transcendence
- Happiness as a consequence rather than as a result
- Economic vs other indeces for human worth
Location: Frankfurt Stock Exchange, Börsenplatz 4, 60313 Frankfurt, Raum Amsterdam
When: Thursday, 5th of. January, 7.30 p.m.
Rabbi Edelstein is the CEO of Ner L'Elef, as well as a senior lecturer for Neve Yerushalayim's Moreshet Institute. He has been the Chairman, for the South African Union of Jewish Students, and a member of the Israeli Government’s Oversight Committee for Morasha Israel Trips, a board or advisory member for several non-profit organizations and a former member of Prime Minister Ehud Olmert’s Diaspora Advisory Committee. Rabbi Edelstein is often a scholar in residence to communities, conventions and other forums around the world. He is the author of over twenty manuals, books and resources for professional Jewish educators. His complex understanding of the Jewish world, depth of Torah knowledge as well as support with fundraising and programming is sought after from all over the globe.
With the kind support of Chamber of Commerce and Industry Frankfurt and Jewish Community Frankurt
See you there. Your Jewish Experience Team